Thursday 16 June 2011

Carrying my own bucket is heavy.....

I'm NOT carrying my own bucket okay(angkat bakul sendiri)....
but I love to help people...
I dont know why.... when I some one needs something I'll try to do it....
and if people ask me to do something I'll do it..
I cant say no....
so, I was the class representative for TOO many classes and lab sessions in the first semester( not of my own accord)
now for mostly every class thing, everyone expects me to know and inform them...
I'm like... WTH... u can excess EKlass (our online class system to get timetables, results, notes...etc)
but still I have to be the one updating it...
HELLO... get it yourself....useless.....
people dont understand... they think I'm complaining and exaggerating, but they're not in my shoes, so they dont get it..
they will NEVER get it at this rate.....
they dont know that people randomly will message me asking where's the class when for the past 5 weeks (example) they have been going there... I'm like thinking to myself... are you dumb or are you DUMB!
and asking me the day before will there be class the next day..
EXCUSE ME, did the lecturer say anything about cancelling the class, and hint of that... No right...
so WHY THE HELL ask me that...
this happened when I was class rep..
but they still think I am...
this is MY FAULT... because I'm too nice to share the info I get.... they can get the same info but they're LAZY!...
like when the exam timetable comes out..... I'll post it on the class Facebook page... so they expect me to do it all the time...
HELLO!!...
I'm seriously stopping doing that la....
no more...
enough is enough.........
and the BEST part is... when I do so much for them, they stil MOCK me... yes...
saying I'm the BEST CLASS REP LA.... MSU LOVER IT SEEMS....
I didn't ask you to appreciate me, just don't diss me or mock me...
people helping you and you can do that... such good peope your are...
you know what, there arent many people like me who would do what I do you know... just saying..
again not self-praising  but these people make me so angry sometimes...
hmmm.....
Ok so..... thats all...
till next time...