Thursday 9 June 2011

Why do I do this?

I always do this you know...
I'll open soo many windows in the internet browser...
and just leave them there..
really...
if i'm doing an assignment...
I'll find the information.... open the websites and link..
I'll even open Microsoft word.. then just let it hang there... with maybe just the title..
sometimes blank even..
then go do something else...
even when watching movies of tv shows or videos..
Ill open all of them...then walkaway.. and go do something else...
like go on facebook or go play a game...
not to buffer(it does take that long to buffer)..
I dont know why im do this.....
ill do something... get soooo bored... then do something else.....
why do you call this?

thats the thing...
sometimes...
ill be watching an episode of some show.... pause go do something else..
then remember I have a show on pause...
like WTH right.... haha

its like madness....

EVEN NOW... Im watching youtube videos... i clicked on them...
then went to another website and started watching pokemon episode... halfway left...
then on facebook....chatting, liking, commenting.. etc...
then randomly went to Google something questions about some games I'm playing....



maybe i get bored easily....
yeah I thing thats it.. i get BORED and DISTRACTED easily...
and maybe im LAZY.. like to do assignments and stuff... haha
haha I discovered why I do that now..
this BLOG really is useful....
i already knew i get distracted easily(discovered this a long time ago)...
but I didnt know it was this bad...
hahaha

see this is a pic of my screen... if you can see all the windows open at once..... 

SO, thats basicly what i wanted to update...
random right I noe... haha
just felt like writing about it...
so good bye...
till we meet again....