Thursday 21 July 2011

ANGRY!!!!!

Is angry!
okay.... I know everyone goes all around the world visits all the places under the sun!
but I dont!
so If the Anatomy and Physiology Assignment is to join an Amazing Race like thing called MetaboliRace ..... from Shah Alam --> Perak --> Penang!  I WANNA GO!
I know for you people its boring and stuff!!!!
But I have never beeen to Penang! and am sick of hearing people tell its nice n stuff...
I WANNA GO TOO!
OkAY!!! I like to go places! its just that I cant!
YOu people go all around the world!
I DONT!!
*whyamIrepeatingmyself*
anyway!!!
I REALLY HOPE METABOLIRACE 3 HAPPENS!!!
I dont care if you people dont wanna go BUT I DO!!!!
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE IT HAPPENS!!!!!!!
I'm so sick of people telling me its expensive n stuff!!!
It your apart of the GRADE FOR YOUR SUBJECT FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!
ok fine.. I UNDERSTAND!!! u people are LAME!! and NO FUN!!
You want to sit in front of the computer, search the internet and pass up some report u copy and pasted from wikipedia! so LAME!
you say it expensive!! but when you want to go with your family to places can!!!
but this cannot!!!!
is so angry!!
anyway!!!
good bye!


tommorow I have a presentation for Biochemitsry class about water!!!
wish me luck!
*am gonna wear formal lets hope I dont look out of place*
cya......