Wednesday 6 July 2011

Is it hard to believe...

Ok...
If you know me, you would know that...
--i've NEVER stayed in a hotel before....
--havent been on an official family vacation before.....
--I love to make jokes and make people laugh...
-- hates liars and backstabbers (then again who does...)
--never had an official best friend to tell everything too..... I think I have one now....
--never been in a relationship...
--loves to talk to everybody and make friends.... and has gotten the title "famous" because I do that....
--I make friends just for the fun of it, not expecting anything in return....
--I get angry very easily.... 
--I don't trust people that easily after all the things I've been through personally...
--I am not so calculative with friends...
--I love to help people in anyway that I can..
-- its very hard for me to say "NO" when someone asks for help....
-- want to not care about what people think... but sometimes, okay most of the time I do care... I've no idea why but I do...
--I LOVE MUSIC! who doesn't right?
--I love soft drinks..
-have never been clubbing...want to though.. hahaha
-- I dont use "LOL" or "MAN"(when referring to a friend, e.g -yo man whats up?) or 'Dude"or "Bro"...
--I like to mix languages when I speak....
--I secretly (ok maybe its not much of a secret) want to be the host of my very own show..... 
--I Love science....
--I LOVE to Talk...


well anyway.. those were some of the random facts about my life....
So , yeah!..   
till i get bored again and decide to update...