Monday 30 May 2011

I am a Nobody

I always have wanted...


and will always want (I think)..
to be FAMOUS!!
I have no idea why...


maybe it because I love to watch TV shows and listen to music...


and when I see how those people are famous and I want to be famous too...




hmm....but alas... I'm a nobody..


at the age of 21... what have I achieved...


am I famous?


am I rich?
have I travelled the world?
have I won an award?

~this reminds me of the song que sera sera~
where she sings...
~~will I be pretty(she sings not me)~~
~~will I be rich~~


anyway getting back to the point...
I feel that I have achieved nothing...


Taylor Swift...(22yrs old in 2011)
is a famous and sensational country/pop SINGER!!...


Kristen Stewart (21yrs old in 2011)


is a famous MOVIE STAR!!!


Emma Watson (21 in 2011)
also another famous MOVIE STAR with countless movies under her belt...


hmm....


Okay, people say being famous is hard...
okay....that might be true...

if you cant handle the paparazzi....( I'm famous...let them do their jobs..but dnt over do it)
dont like being photographed(actually I dnt...unless im famous)...
always be busy and no time for yourself( I dnt mind..I like being busy then being bored)


always attending interviews..and events...and AWARD SHOWS..... (loovvveee it)


want ur life to private... (ha...forget it.. I rather be in tabloids, on the cover of magazines... on the news(Famous News..not some local TV station news...haha...))


then ur not fit or cant handle being famous...
I think I can handle these things...haha..

But some celebrities


like Taylor Swift have said "There's nothing hard about it" when asked about being famous....




"If people heppen to take a picture then you know, you laugh about it in the car" she said on the Ellen DeGeneres Show


she has accepted that that is her life....
thats how you should be...accepting...

--eh, im contradicting myself...Im saying I wanna be famous...but am also saying people should just accept who they are..haha..---

why cant who I am..is being a famous person...(get it?)

so..hmmm...
I want to be FAMOUS AND RICH!! lets hope it happens.... =)
thats all then...
till next time....



P.S- sorry for typos and wrong grammer... was too lazy to check..as asual..