Thursday 7 June 2012

Long time since....

Okay.. it has been a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long time....
Im not a ver good blogger am I.. then again I started just because I was bored..
and I like all bored people.. (or is it just me..) we get bored and more on to something else.. which we will get bored of also..
haha.... i had 733 views? are you serious? who actually viewed my blog?
there's nothing here!
anyway.. let me rant....
Im bored.. as usual..
nothing to be surprised about....
I dont know what to write in this post actually..
i only remembered my blog because I admitted to my friend Sheida that i was a living dead..n then i remembered my blog.. haha..
so yeah...
now... hmm.. okay.. im bored...
bye again....
This post was pointless...then again all my posts are...
even so, i rather be true to myself then write a blog about helping people.. that would be so hypocritical of me...
see ya.....