Tuesday 12 June 2012

When It All Falls Apart

  Hello.... *who the hell am I talking to? its not like I have readership*
Anyway,was talking to Fizi...mentioned about blogs... then he said he read mine.. *faint*...
I write crap in here, why would anyone want to read what's written here?
Okay I just thought of actually writting something useful like on a regular basis... then i thought...
a) I dont have the time
b) I'm very lazy
c) I dont know what is useful to write about
d) i'm lazy...

   Next, hmmm... *thinking* owh... yes...
Since Glee, How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory all decided to go on hiatus.. or more like end of their season's ALL at the same time.. I've found new Tv Shows to watch on top of the old ones.

   I've started Smash, continuing Melissa and Joey (just started season 2), Good Luck Charlie, and I cant remember what else I'm watching. Anyway, Melissa and Joey is kinda boring (epi 1 and 2). And since when did Amy (Good Luck Charlie) become pregananto fro the 5th time? I dont remember that? thats what happens when they leave soooo much gap in between seasons. About Smash, thought of writting a seperate post. I've just realised that I updtae TOO much bof song lyrics and about Tv Shows.. oh goodness me... what is happening.

   My 2 week break just ended, all the assignments, quizzes, reports all will start flowing in. All the drama has started again (made by me of course BUT started by other people's idiocy). Im gonna be really bus this semester, I have 2 proposal for programs to be submitted, and I have no Idea where to start of how Im gonna do it. I have Tasha to help me on one. And despite me being busy my classmates still want me to be Class Rep AGAIN! for like the 100th time. Seriously, Im not exaggerating, from semester 1 I have been class rep for soooo many classes. I mean, why cant you all do it? you people are in the same course I am? same semester? why not do it? Lazy, Irresponsible.. what to do, they think their whole lives they'll be someone there to tell them what to do where to go. *blood pressure rising*. They dont want to be the one sending out emails on time containing the notes, updating about class cancellation, collecting report, they dont wanna waste their credits texting people that class was cancelled, they expect other people to do it for them, what to do la.. Speaking of blood pressure rising, I have an appointment on wed. I dread these appointments.

As in my high school essays and before that, my points are all over the place, punctuation all wrong, but I think my grammar is still intact.
That's all I guess for now. Till I rant again!