Tuesday 24 May 2011

All about hair....

I have always liked to colour my hair...

I have temporary coloured my hair : blue(sorta...stupid can spray)

green

copper(metallic)

purple.....



I have dyed my hair brown once....after form 6 i think it was...

then after the first short sem of BBM I came to campus with reddish+orange hair....

hahaha.... I noe...



Do you know what my friend asked me...

My friend from BBM...

"Hey, did you dye your hair?"

"I was like WTH!!" ---I was thinking to myself(monolog dalaman)---

"obviously la..then what..you think paint fell on my hair and I didn't clean it is it?"--still thinking to myself----

So, I told that person..

"yeah I coloured my hair".... If I told them what I really wanted to say means.......hahaha


anyway.... the point of this post is(I didn't know my posts had a point...haha) that I want to colour my hair RED..I mean like pure RED.. something like Rihanna....

before I enter sem 2....... and leave it for a few weeks...


BUT....



there's this lecturer, Mama P they call her...

she's lecturing me Microbiology next semester...

so I cant do it...

coz.... she doesn't approve of such things.....


anyway....
I also wanna spike up my hair like this... But I don't know how to...haha






and sooooooo...... that my hair dilemma....

anyway.. thats it for now....


make sure to tune in next time...

different time but same place...


=)


Was Bored at 2.34pm