Monday 16 May 2011

Quizes, Finals, I'm Dead, Next Sem , MetabolRace....

Was Bored at 11.08 p.m'

So its 11.08p.m...
in roughly 35 hours... I'll be sitting for 3 E-commerce Quizzes and a few hours later another 2 Quizzes for Public Health...
and what am I doing right now... updating my dead blog and watching Pokemon episodes online......
I Know...looks like I'm too free but actually have loads of work piled up...

Finals are NEXT WEEK...and I'm not prepared..... @__@..... I'm Dead

2 weeks of hols *yippy*(sarcastic).. why Im being sarcastic you ask? even if you didnt..here's why.. this is the LONGEST break I've had since Oct 2010... WHY CANT I HAVE MORE HOLS!! haha...

Next SEms starts in about 3-4 weeks...
okay we're gonna learn new things.....
but I'm so scared that I wont be able to cope with the work load....
the subject look hard.....
hmm.... i'll have to face them....

MetabolRace is an assignment for Anatomy andPhysiology II.. its an Outdoor assignment thing which I'm looking forward to, but at the same time I'm scared...because we have to travel form Shah Alam(where MSU is located) to another city far far far away(ok not that far away).. and also stop by checkpoints to answer questions and stuff(I think so...)...

SO this about raps up 4 coming weeks of my life...cya.....