Wednesday 18 May 2011

I'm Dead....The Future is not that far...

OK so, I have Quizzes in like 10 hours and I havent studied even after I posted that last update.
I should really stop not-studying.... If I really wanna go to Harvard...haha...
Yes I've always dreamed of going to some big ivy league school...
I really want too!!!
OK, after graduating from my Degree course (Bachelor in Biomedical Science,BBM) I really want to continue my studies...
WHY YOU ASK? AM I CRAZY TO STUDY MORE?
actually I like to study and learn new things... weird right?
But I like to learn new stuff...
and I don't wanna be STUCK in the LABORATORY (even though I Love Labs..)
so I was originally planning to do my MBBS.. but since the Government decided to do the FREEZE COURSE THING...
I'm having second thought...actually it started before that itself...
I was thinking of doing another degree..then do my Master/PhD ( wow dreaming high when infact BBM not finished..)
But I also wanna work fast....
because I wanna earn money and GET RICH!! I know the common dream..
But I really wanna do it...
this is beacuse I wanna travel.... as I DONT go on Vacations and have NEVER stayed in a Hotel..
I wanna do it......
But I have to find a carrer that earns loads with alot of free time....
maybe I could become King...@__@
hmmmm...anyway... thats all for now........................................





Was Bored at 12.30 a.m